Apr

Last night, January gathered with her “Mad Men” co-stars for the premiere screening of the first episode of season 7 of “Mad Men”. She joined her cast in celebrating and reviews for the first episode sound promising. We’re hunting down info on her dress, but until then we’ve added over 100 images of January solo and with her co-stars arriving to the event and a few inside snaps of the girls to the gallery. I’ve also updated our archive of January’s Instagram photos, including a few awesome ones from the event. Don’t forget to follow January at @januaryjones and if you’d like to follow us on Twitter, tumblr, or Instagram, just click the links! We’re @januaryjonesfan across the board.

There are a ton more Instagram snaps that were added so be sure to click the images to go to the album and check them all out!

« January Jones to Speak at the Lucky FABB Conference
January Jones Attends Lucky FABB Conference – Day 1 »

13 Responses to “January Jones Attends the “Mad Men” Season 7 Premiere”

For some reason I cant follow along on Twitter or instagram I dont like that and if I follow January I get blocked . So has a nice fan I am happy just to see and view her photos and read along the updates . Thats all I can do . Also going to unsubscribe to her photos albums . Ive stopped recieving updates . I hope that sounds.fair coming from a far away fan . And I am being Nice .

Apr 28, 14 at 1:33 am

One more comment before I go I am not upset because I cant follow you its actually good if we want to be friends .we each have private lives . I like certain updates and enjoy January posts or her team . Always fun reading along with a smile keep it up .

Apr 28, 14 at 1:41 am

I am going to be my own webmaster and make my own ideas real not like this site this is stupid site I can find my own photos of January jones and say there mine on my own site . Who ever made this site must be a real master at you know what .get real and share the love what kind of fan are you taking credit January jones brand takes all the credit and her name is visible on my site along with her pictures and I am her number one fan .webmaster go screw yourself . And get real This is not her OFFICIAL SITE So just be a fan and enjoy her BEAUTY .

Apr 29, 14 at 1:21 am

Manuel p Baptista

Well I am still here as your fan thanks to you I won an extra $160 this month thanks for bringing me good luck and yes I am your fan .have you seen my site its been up for 3 months now and has over 1000 hits thanks to you . Continue your success you are doing good thanks for the pictures in the next week will be my birthday on September 22. I will turn 47 I know its old but I am young at heart. Enjoy your September it will be a fun month.

Sep 11, 14 at 10:41 pm

Manuel p Baptista

Sorry as your fan I do not want to overexpose myself on media stuff as you can see I am a fan , I am also human . Enough about me and my name I will kindly just follow your career as a devoted and loyal fan . I am happy being here with you and in two days I will turn 47 three more years till I am 50 . Where I am is an exciting city it will be a much better place to visit in about 2 to 3 years and of course I would welcome you to visit even if just for the shopping or to meet . Sorry this is my last comment going to enjoy the winter months with my pet Goldy . Stay beautiful and always be happy and laugh and smile . Your fan and friend Manuel.

Sep 20, 14 at 9:46 pm

Manuel p Baptista

Update sorry I turned 48 so two more years till I am 50 well remember GOLDY she had puppies 6 of them and they all look like ceasar . GOLDY’S fine and so am I Thanks for being my friend and be happy I am .I will be 50 in 2016 when we can meet .huh only 50 and yes I will live past 100 because I confident I can do it . My target is 140 years old . Cant wait to see INTERSTELLAR and PROMETHEUS 2 comes out those are the films I am looking to see along with your THE SHUDDERING. I will enjoy seeing you in the film GOOD LUCK . And stay beautiful bye.

Oct 11, 14 at 7:41 pm

Manuel p Baptista

Just an update thank you for giving me good luck in my birthday September 22 month I won in total $210 extra aside from my budget of about $1480 a month I have to spend and yes I spend it all . On my program yes I am on disability pension . I do alright and I manage pretty good myself , just a few times I make mistakes but I manage on my own . My kids are good my oldest daughter is asst. Director at a Daycare and my youngest daughter is taking accounting for two years at the university both my daughter’s will have a university education and as a father I am supportive of there education at school . If something happens to me in the future you can say I was a good father to my kids . Well I had two daughters and my brother had two sons but I have a daughter born on june 22nd same as my birthday . Except mine is in september Call me mr Lucky … thanks for being friends with me . Lets have a good Friendship goodnight .Sweet dreams. ….

Oct 12, 14 at 1:28 am

Manuel p Baptista

Once again if you read this thanks for being my friend some of the things I like . I like many things and being here with you is one of them. I am tired going to put on your slideshow and fall asleep and dream goodnight and sweet dreams. …

Oct 12, 14 at 11:33 pm

Manuel p Baptista

Sorry but I have no power or Wi-Fi and I am still here looking after myself with Goldy and her noisy puppies . I will be back soon take good care of yourself like I do . So we can remain friends .

Oct 15, 14 at 6:44 pm

Manuel p Baptista

I searched through the internet and if you see this name my name means I am living my life Once again I was named after my grandfather which lived till he was 96 , and yes I will live a longer life way past 100 my target is 140 . And yes even though I am 48 I have a long life to live . So far its been good I do a good job looking after myself . Its been a wonderfull life so far on my journey . I keep. Dreaming of you and when I wake up my day is better knowing you . Thanks for being friends . I am also a fan and just a fan . I enjoy following along in your career . Good luck in Hollywood.

Oct 17, 14 at 11:14 pm

Manuel p Baptista

Just came by to say hello right listening to a tape which I recorded which includes High hopes , 29 palms , song on the radio by al stewart and who’s behind the door and Suddivisions by rush . A good mix and as an intro I have Marooned by pink floyd from 1994. Fitting there coming out with an album called ENDLESS RIVER nov 10/2014 . 20 years later . And yes I was at there concert 20 years ago with my brother and his friend because I won FREE tickets that. Day and a FREE mountain bike too good times good memories . Goodnight right now watching OBLIVION . A good film I like it . Sweet dreams ……bye.

Oct 21, 14 at 2:44 am

Manuel p Baptista

Good mid afternoon I think I will take a shower . Just another day on the farm with Goldy and her puppies . Going to rest today and just relax .. . Have a wonderful day bye. I wonder if I will hear AFTERNOON DELIGHT today . Maybe by the Starland vocal band a nice song to make your day feel better. I like it . Take care its October 22 /2014 . Bye.

Oct 21, 14 at 2:37 pm

Manuel p Baptista

Why am the only one here ???? I ask you if you want leave I can nobody bothers me going to respect your privacy and yes I will stop .bothering you THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND. YOURE SPECIAL . bye

Oct 23, 14 at 3:48 pm